Individualised Sensory Processing Assessment
Individualised Sensory Processing Assessment will involve
- An assessment using sensory profile to determine the child’s auditory processing, visual processing, tactile processing, body movement processing & conduct associated with sensory processing with other needed information
- Evaluation will be tailored to the individual needs of the child
- Taking into account their unique strengths, true characteristics & challenges to set language targets & goals
- Online mode
- Includes child’s history, parents’ interview & a few videos for observation
- Guidance by our licensed Occupational Therapists
An individualised assessment provides more accurate results than any other test & helps in targeting the right goals specific to the child.
Complete registration via GPay, Paypal, PayTM, Credit/Debit Card, UPI, Wallets, Netbanking, etc.
WhatsApp on below phone number if facing any difficulty or for direct netbanking.
(Payment secured and guaranteed by Razorpay)