Payment, Cancellation, Refund, Terms & Conditions
By accessing or using the Services, you represent and warrant to Starwalkers that:
(i) you are of legal age to form a binding contract, or, if you are a minor, you have your parent’s permission to access or use the Services, and your parent has read and agrees to these Terms on your behalf;
(ii) all information you provide is accurate, current and complete;
(iii) you will maintain the accuracy and completeness of such information; and
(iv) if you are accepting these on behalf of an institution, school, company or other legal entity, you have the authority to bind that institution, school, company or legal entity to these Terms.
You also certify that you are legally permitted to use and access the Services and take full responsibility for the selection and use of and access to the Services. These Terms are void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the Services is revoked in such jurisdictions.
Our pricing policy depend on the geolocation of the client. Prices differ if you are in India or outside India. All payments are to be made 100% in advance before the commencement of the sessions. Session/ package payments should be done minimum 24 hours in advance of the planned session. This time window is needed to make necessary arrangements for starting the program. Enrolment for our services is confirmed once the payment is done.
We accept payment via online payment gateway.
We only consider those payments that will reflect in our account. Any payments done at your end and not acknowledged by us within seven days will be deemed a failure. We will however ensure our best support in tracking those payments and their reversal in case it is stuck at payment gateway.
1. Each child will be assigned a suitable therapist based on criteria like language, nature of the problem, therapist’s field of expertise etc.
2. Availability of slots depends on first come first serve basis.
3. Confirmation of the booking at the earliest ensures that you get your preferred slot
4. Monthly packages ensure that your slots are fixed at the same time and days throughout the month.
Starwalkers ensures that each of our therapists are well qualified and well trained to provide quality services. Once a therapist is assigned, you will have to work with the therapist to meet the goals of your child.
Frequency of Sessions
Based on the requirements of the client, we will suggest the frequency of sessions. Session charges will vary according to the frequency of sessions. In case the client desires to increase or decrease the frequency of sessions any time during the therapy cycle, the charges per session will be revised accordingly.
Cancellation Policy for the One-on-One Sessions / Program:
1. Flat 25 % cancellation charges will be deducted if the client cancels within 24 hours of the scheduled starting of the session.
2. Cancellations within 24 hours of the scheduled session timings will be allowed without any deductions only if a valid reason for cancellation is provided (this can be availed only twice a month) This will however be at the sole discretion of Starwalkers.
3. Cancellation charges of the amount equivalent to one session (100%) would be deducted for a ‘no-show’ (no-show means the client cancels the session less than 45 minutes before the scheduled timing or don’t show up for the session).
4. All sessions in the monthly package must be completed within the subjected period as per the scheduled calls. Sessions can be extended for a week in case of medical emergency/any serious concern. No sessions will be carried forward beyond the validity period which is 3 months.
5. If the therapist cancels a session due to an emergency, the session can be rescheduled according to the client’s convenience or the session can be carried forward to the next month.
6. If the client requests for a reschedule 24 hours before the session time, the therapist may consider based on the availability of slots.
Cancellation Policy for the Group Sessions / Program:
1. 72 hours or more before start of program – Full refund.
2. Within 72 hours of start of course – 50% refund.
3. From the date of the program commencement, there is strictly no refund.
4. You will be given access to the program content and other resources (does not include live call recording due to protocols).
1. In case the client wants a refund at any point during the program, the remaining session charges will be refunded after deducting a processing fee of 10% of the total payment. For refund, the actual rates of each session attended and not the discounted rate will be deducted. For a session to be considered for refund, the request should be made at least 24 hours prior to commencement of the session.
2. It may take 5-7 business days for the refund to be processed.
1. Your right to use the Services is not transferable.
2. Starwalkers is designed to support the decisions and choices that you make. These decisions and choices are yours. We cannot make decisions for you. However, we can connect you with experts for in-person information.
3. The Services are not for use in medical emergencies or for critical health situations requiring prompt medical attention. You take full responsibility for ensuring that the information submitted is accurate and Starwalkers shall not make any effort to validate any information provided by you for using the Services with respect to content, correctness or usability. We, with an intention to provide the best services possible could ask you to share more information as and when needed.
4. Starwalkers (the owners and the employees of Starwalkers) accept no responsibility for any medical, legal or financial events or outcomes related to the Services availed.
5. Starwalkers services may not be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free. Starwalkers is not responsible for transmission errors, corruption of data.
6. Starwalkers is for personal use and the Services are for individuals to use for supporting their personal health decisions.
None of the material contained in this Site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written consent of Starwalkers. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material is owned by Starwalkers or have been licensed for use to Starwalkers by the owners of the rights.
You May Not:
1. Copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the website. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the website.
2. Copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system. No reproduction of any part of the website may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or website, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other website.
3. Remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the website; or link to this website, without our express written consent.
The trademarks, service marks and logos (Trademarks) used and displayed on this Site are registered or unregistered Trademarks of Starwalkers. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels or otherwise any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the prior written consent of the Trademark owner.
Jurisdiction & Applicable Laws
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of India. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the website whether in contract or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Mumbai, India for resolution of all such disputes.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless our HTTP://WWW.STARWALKERSCLINIC.COM website and its members, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to our website from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any use of our website or violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing our website.
Disclaimer of Liability
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, Starwalkers or its officers or employees shall have any liability of any nature whatsoever, in respect of personal information provided by you on this website.
Starwalkers makes no commitment to update or correct any information appearing on this website. Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving the same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision.
Any use of this website or the Information is at your own risk.
In no case shall Starwalkers or its officers or employees be liable to any person or entity for any damages or losses resulting either directly or indirectly from accessing this site. The information provided herein and any communications subsequently entertained or responded to are / shall be gratis and are/shall be outside the purview of any consumer protection law. Any recipient or user of any information or material in this site may use/rely upon the information or material entirely at his / its own risk.
Neither Starwalkers nor their officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to, use of, or reliance upon, this website or the Information, or any website linked to this website. Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and Starwalkers makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise. Users of the site are required to make all their necessary verifications and Price and other information is subject to change at any time whatsoever.
This website is provided to you on an “as is” and “where-is” basis, without any warranty. Starwalkers, for itself and any third party providing materials, products, services, or content to this website, makes no representations or warranties, either express, implied, statutory or otherwise of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights, with respect to the website, the services or the products offered through this website, the information or any products or services to which the information refers. Starwalkers will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages of any kind, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising from or connected with the site, including but not limited to, your use of this site or your inability to use the site, even if Starwalkers has previously been advised of the possibility of such damages.
1. Starwalkers may suspend the operation of this website for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
2. Starwalkers may change the format and content of this website at any time.
3. Starwalkers may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this website, you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the website.
4. Starwalkers reserves all other rights.