Cancellation & Refund Policy
All payments are to be made 100% in advance before the commencement of the sessions. Session/ package payments should be done minimum 24 hours in advance of the planned session. This time window is needed to make necessary arrangements for starting the program. Enrolment for our services is confirmed once the payment is done.
We accept payment via online payment gateway.
We only consider those payments that will reflect in our account. Any payments done at your end and not acknowledged by us within seven days will be deemed a failure. We will however ensure our best support in tracking those payments and their reversal in case it is stuck at payment gateway.
Starwalkers ensures that each of our therapists are well qualified and well trained to provide quality services. Once a therapist is assigned, you will have to work with the therapist to meet the goals of your child.
Frequency of Sessions
Based on the requirements of the client, we will suggest the frequency of sessions. Session charges will vary according to the frequency of sessions. In case the client desires to increase or decrease the frequency of sessions any time during the therapy cycle, the charges per session will be revised accordingly.
1. Each child will be assigned a suitable therapist based on criteria like language, nature of the problem, therapist’s field of expertise etc.
2. Availability of slots depends on first come first serve basis.
3. Confirmation of the booking at the earliest ensures that you get your preferred slot.
4.Monthly packages ensure that your slots are fixed at the same time and days throughout the month.
1. Flat 25 % cancellation charges will be deducted if the client cancels within 24 hours of the scheduled starting of the session.
2. Cancellations within 24 hours of the scheduled session timings will be allowed without any deductions only if a valid reason for cancellation is provided (this can be availed only twice a month) This will however be at the sole discretion of Starwalkers.
3. Cancellation charges of the amount equivalent to one session (100%) would be deducted for a ‘no-show’ (no-show means the client cancels the session less than 45 minutes before the scheduled timing or don’t show up for the session).
4. All sessions in the monthly package must be completed within the subjected period as per the scheduled calls. Sessions can be extended for a week in case of medical emergency/any serious concern. No sessions will be carried forward beyond the validity period.
5. If the therapist cancels a session due to an emergency, the session can be rescheduled according to the client’s convenience or the session can be carried forward to the next month.
6. If the client requests for a reschedule 24 hours before the session time, the therapist may consider based on the availability of slots.
1. In case the client wants a refund at any point during the program, the remaining session charges will be refunded after deducting a processing fee of 10% of the total payment. For refund, the actual rates of each session attended and not the discounted rate will be deducted. For a session to be considered for refund, the request should be made at least 24 hours prior to commencement of the session.
2. It may take 5-7 business days for the refund to be processed.
1. Your right to use the Services is not transferable.
2. Starwalkers is designed to support the decisions and choices that you make. These decisions and choices are yours. We cannot make decisions for you. However, we can connect you with experts for in-person information.
3. The Services are not for use in medical emergencies or for critical health situations requiring prompt medical attention. You take full responsibility for ensuring that the information submitted is accurate and Starwalkers shall not make any effort to validate any information provided by you for using the Services with respect to content, correctness or usability. We, with an intention to provide the best services possible could ask you to share more information as and when needed.
4. Starwalkers (the owners and the employees of Starwalkers) accept no responsibility for any medical, legal or financial events or outcomes related to the Services availed.
5. Starwalkers services may not be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free. Starwalkers is not responsible for transmission errors, corruption of data.
6. Starwalkers is for personal use and the Services are for individuals to use for supporting their personal health decisions.